Interested students who have completed or appeared their higher secondary final exams can directly apply to the college with their academic certificates, citizenship certificate or passport or birth certificate or citizenship of either of the parents. The students awaiting results can get provisional admissions. Once at the college, the admission team will assess the entry requirement mentioned below and assist in the admission process.
Applicants should be minimum of 18 years of age and should possess the minimum qualifications mentioned here under.
For Bachelors in International Business Management
For Bachelors in International Hospitality Management
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA.
- For A-levels, IGCSE 3 ‘A’ Level Passes with minimum grades D and above.
- English NEB XII Grade ≥ C+ or 2.2 GPA
- For CBSE XII Grade ≥ 50%
- Pass in General Paper or English with Grade E above at A or AS Levels
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency by undertaking ING ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST Conducted on the campus.
- IELTS Overall Score 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 47 in all skills.
All other equivalent qualifications (IB, AP, etc.) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the University of Wolverhampton.