Bachelors in International Hospitality Management
Year 1 / Level 4
- 4LI014 – Exploring Hospitality
- 4LI020 – Academic and Professional Skills
- 4LI017 – Concepts in International Hospitality Management
- 4LI018 – Managing Events in Hospitality Businesses
Year 2 / Level 5
- 5LI020 – Hospitality property management
- 5MG001 – The Professional Manager and Leadership
- 5LI021 – Researching Leisure
- 5BU018 – Customer Acquisition & Retention
Year 3 / Level 6
- 6BE005 – The Strategic Business
- 6LI030 – Applied Food and Beverage Management
- 6BU020 – The Professional Project
- 6LI029 – Hospitality resilience and sustainability
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Year 1 / Level 04||Level 4||4||120|
|Year 2 / Level 05||Level 5||4||120|
|Year 3 / Level 06||Level 6||4||120|
Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or CGPA ≥ 1.8/4
For IGCSE A-levels, 3 ‘A’ Level Passes with minimum grades D and above.
For CBSE XII Grade ≥ 50%
English NEB XII marks ≥ 50% or Grade ≥ C+ or GPA ≥ 2.4/4
For IGCSE A-levels, Pass in General Paper or English with Grade E above at A or AS Levels
Applicants who marginally fail to meet the above criteria for English must submit an Evidence of English Language Competence i.e. A letter of certification from the previous institute (For e.g. 10+2 College) confirming that the applicant’s Higher Secondary Education has been delivered and assessed in English medium.
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with any one of the following internationally recognised English Tests:
IELTS Overall Score 6 with minimum 5.5 in each component.
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Aggregate Score of 54 with minimum 51 in each skill.
TOEFL Aggregate Score of 79 with minimum 19 in each skill.
All other equivalent qualifications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the University of Wolverhampton.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age during the time of application. Applicants above 21 years of age and/or gaps after High School have to go through special arrangements, and are subject to acceptance by the University of Wolverhampton.