Bachelors in International Business Management
Bachelors in International Business Management is an interdisciplinary approach to global citizenship that will equip you with the knowledge and expertise to manage across the global framework. This course will train you in key areas of business by helping you develop your own understanding of complex notions in the international business environment, with digital literacy skills via the use of software employed by contemporary organisations. The international nature of this course means that you will be researching and discussing from a range of perspectives including the theory and evidence in the context of global business and management.
Year 1 / Level 03
- 3BU002 – 21st Century Management
- 3GK012 – Preparing for Success at University
- 3BU003 – Principles of Business
- 3GK013 – Project Based Learning
Year 2 / Level 04
- 4BU015 – The Responsible Business
- 4BU016 – The Sustainable Business
- 4BE002 – The Innovative Business
- 4BU017 – The Digital Business
Year 3 / Level 05
- IB006 – Contemporary Issues in International Business
- 5HR009 – The International HR Professional
- 5BU017 – Operations and Project Planning
- 5FC004 – Managing Finance and Accounts
Year 4 / Level 06
- 56BE005 – The Strategic Business
- 6BU024 – Global Context for Multinational Enterprises
- 6BU020 – The Professional Project
- 6MK014 – The Marketing Consultant
|Qualification||Level||Number of Modules||Number of Credits|
|Year 1||Level 3||6||120|
|Year 2||Level 4||6||120|
|Year 3||Level 5||6||120|
|Year 4||Level 6||6||120|
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or CGPA ≥ 1.8/4
- For IGCSE A-levels, 3 ‘A’ Level Passes with minimum grades D and above.
- For CBSE XII Grade ≥ 50%
- English NEB XII marks ≥ 50% or Grade ≥ C+ or GPA ≥ 2.4/4
- For IGCSE A-levels, ‘Pass’ in General Paper or English with Grade E above at A or AS Levels
Applicants who marginally fail to meet the above criteria for English must submit an Evidence of English Language Competence i.e. a letter of certification from the previous institute (For e.g. 10+2 College) confirming that the applicant’s Higher Secondary Education has been delivered and assessed in English medium.
- IELTS Overall Score 6 with minimum 5.5 in each component.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Aggregate Score of 54 with minimum 51 in each skill.
- TOEFL Aggregate Score of 79 with minimum 19 in each skill.
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency with the following internationally recognised English Tests:
All other equivalent qualifications are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the University of Wolverhampton.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age during the time of application. Applicants above 21 years of age and/or gaps after High School have to go through special arrangements, and are subject to acceptance by the University of Wolverhampton.
Upon completion, students will be able to get into career fields such as International Business Analysis, International Business Development Management, International Sales Management, International Management Consulting, Export Sales, Brand Management, Investment Banking and many more