For Bachelors in International Business Management
For Bachelors in International Hospitality Management
- Academic Level
- Completion of NEB +2 Qualification with an aggregate ≥ 45% or 1.8 CGPA.
- For A-levels, IGCSE 3 ‘A’ Level Passes with minimum grades D and above.
- Subject Proficiency
- English NEB XII Grade ≥ C+ or 2.2 GPA
- For CBSE XII Grade ≥ 50%
- Pass in General Paper or English with Grade E above at A or AS Levels
Applicants not meeting the aforementioned criteria for English can demonstrate their English proficiency by undertaking ING ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST Conducted on the campus.
- IELTS Overall Score 5.5 with minimum 5.5 in each component
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Score above 47 in all skills.
All other equivalent qualifications (IB, AP, etc.) are evaluated on a case-by-case basis by the University of Wolverhampton.